You may cancel your class reservation free of charge up to 12 hours in advance, and the class will be credited back to you. If you cancel after this time, you will be charged as follows:
- If you late cancel a class (or no show) and you are using a class package, a class will be deducted from the remaining classes in your package.
- If you late cancel and have a membership of 4/8/12 classes per month, the class will be forfeited.
- If you late cancel and have a membership of 30 classes per month, you will be charged an additional $15.
- If you don't show up to class (and don't late cancel), the class will be forfeited.
- For private, semi-private, trio and quad sessions we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel within the 24-hour window (or no show), you will be charged for that session.
Canceled classes within the 12-hour window can be switched in another class in the same day with an additional $20 charge. If you would like to transfer your class to another client, please call or email the appropriate Front Desk with this request. All sales are final.